Student Engagement Tools
- Introduce new topics
- Review content at class and home
- Engage students via distance learning
- Run formative assessment
- Teach interactive lessons
- Break the ice and reward the class
- Collect student opinions
- Foster creativity and teamwork
- Engage colleagues with professional development
Link to Kahoot
- Learning tools & games
- Student engagement and interaction
- Pre-built study sets
Link to Quizlet
Important Note: Requires Knowledge of Quizlet
- Online competition set similar to Kahoot!
- Real-time competitions using Quizlet study sets
Link to Quizlet Live
Similar to Quizlet in the sense of gaining a data set and using it to quiz in a game-like style
Link to Quizizz
- Students can watch educational videos
- Students can answer questions on videos
Link to Ed Puzzle
A group Pintrest board that allows students and teachers to story board and share ideas and pictures.
Link to Padlet
Student Independent Learning Tools
- Literature practice for students
- Track student progress
- Provide lessons
Link to Common Lit
- Learn any language for free
- Activities and progression
- Keep track of student progress
Link to Duolingo
Khan Academy is on a mission to give a free, world-class education to anyone, anywhere. Their personalized learning resources are available for all ages. Video learning segments are followed by practice activities.
Link to Khan Academy
- Guides to countless math concepts at all levels
- Collections of forumulas for easy access
Link to eMathZone
Classroom Connection Tools
Virtual meeting tool for students, teachers, and parents.
Link to Zoom
- International connectivity for classrooms
- Connect and collaborate with other students from around the world
- Monitored to be safe and secure
Important Note: Use link provided. Please do not tell students to Google "epals"
Link to ePals
- Interactive slideshow/media player
- Allows teachers and students to discuss and interact virtually with content.
- Very easy to use and there are videos on the webpage that can show you how to share, add files and etc.
Link to Voicethread
Important Note: Voicethred is not 100% free, $79/year for a license that covers one educator and 50 student accounts, can make basic free account but charges for exporting media
Worksheets and Activities
- Free, teacher-made content
- For-sale Teacher made content
- Lesson Plans
Link to Teachers Pay Teachers
- Some functions are paid while others are free.
- Similar to Teachers Pay Teachers.
Link to Eduction.com
- Online math tool
- Educational videos
- Printable practice questions and textbook exercises
- Purchasable textbooks
Link to Corbettmaths
- Free resource
- Educates kids on birds
- Outside activities
- Worksheets and coloring pages
Link to Audubon for Kids
- Provides reading and writing resources to students and teachers.
- Most resources are paid
Link to Scholastic
- Provides grammar checking functions to guide writing performance in both teachers and students
- Can improve basic writing
- Free, but offers paid versions for more capabilities
Link to Grammarly
Cheat Sheets for Google Functions
Link to Google Drive cheat sheet
Link to Google Docs cheat sheet
Link to Google Chrome cheat sheet
Download this page as a pdf